Give a Donation
- Make a one-time gift
- Make a recurring gift (EFT is available)
- Donate appreciated stocks or bonds
- Donate real estate
- Donate gifts in kind (e.g. a coin collection, jewelry)
Make the Foundation a Beneficiary
- In your Will or Family Trust (eliminates all estate taxes)
- Of your IRA (it receives the money from your IRA, tax-free)
- Of an investment account
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible.
Johnny Richmond Dideriksen
Power to Change Scholarship FundHonoring the life and work of Singer-Songwriter Elizabeth Edwards The Power to Change Scholarship Fund provides financial assistance to enable individuals to receive addiction treatment, raises awareness about the stigma of addiction, and supports “sober schools” and government advocacy. Learn more.
Breathe – A Center for Healing & Wellness Fund
Promoting wellness through the support of trauma healing programs and through the construction of a wellness center which houses therapy, programs and activities for those seeking healing, hope and transformation. The Healing Within program helps people understand the effects of trauma on their life, creating meaning out of their life journey and acquiring education and tools to overcome trauma. There are two active initiatives in the fund:
- The Property Fund—this fund provides resources for acquisition, retrofitting, and furnishing a welness center in which Healing Within trauma intensive programs will be conducted.
- The Participant Fund—this fund makes it possible for those who are financially challenged to get the treatment they so desperately need. Scholarship support, either partial or whole, is awarded on an at needs basis.
Please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.
Give us a call
You can reach our Executive Director, Kimberly Cobham, at (859) 566-6708
Send us an Email
You can email the Chairman of the Board, Dr. Mike Duffy at email@example.com
Gene Duffy Foundation 3591 Paris Pike Lexington, KY 40511